Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V 1.06 update

JCR TX

The V 1.06 update is now available on the NM website.

I did the update today as well.
The manual does not really say how to do it but there are instructions that download with the update file telling you how to.
Also it tells you what things it is updating.
Basically you connect the charging cord to your computer, press and hold the up arrow button till the display reads "UP" and release.
Then run the updater app and follow the on screen instructions.
it also failed the first few times ... it was very slow in finding the device ... but I was using a Mac OS laptop computer.
It might find it faster using a Windows PC.

I did the update today but it still has some bugs that need to be worked out, such as the threshold while using the wireless headphones, and instability with the tones while in multi-frequency, etc. I still think it will be a great detector when all gets fixed.

I finally got mine to update. I had less trouble on the prior 1.05. I know I'm not a computer whiz but it seems an overly difficult process. Maybe it's this older computer I have.
Glad to have it done. I will try it out this weekend.

I just got mine a few days ago, and it is running 1.05.. Runs excellent in the dirt and I see no reason to update it