Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V Finds

daddyflea

I read in one of the other Forums where the V is about extinct. They said you never see any posts where the V users are finding anything. Well I say BS

I will start by saying I found a 1988 Indian and two Wheats yesterday plus a bunch of clad. That is not saying much except I had went over this same area twice already. Once with my V using a 6X10 then once with my Etrac using a X-8 (I did find a 1927 Merc with the Etrac). I then put on a 6X4 Shooter and found the Indian and two Wheats. Sorry did not take pictures.

I did notice that my finds increased after changing my Ground Filter to 12.5 and I used 5 with the 6X10 on the VX3.

Explorer.se said:
You mean an 1888 Indian daddyflea. Ho deep was it? way to go!

Yes 1888 and not sure how deep it was. I was just digging all Zinc signals and did not know when I dug it. Same for the Wheats I catch them occasionally but usually don't find them till I get home. Don't remember anything really deep since I was using that 4X6 coil. Went back there yesterday and dug Zincs until I got tired. Did not notice anything good.

Yeah I love my V3i but it still produces so all the other companies need to sell there detectors so they trash Whites

Still using mine. Found the Parker Davis fob on Friday at old school house with 4x6 shooter. Found the Roosevelt Fairbanks fob yesterday at a new permission vacant house with 5.3 eclipse. Was surprised to dig two realated fobs over a couple day period & 5 miles apart.

I'll chime in, I'm still using mine but don't post finds much because posting pics has been a pain. Using Google photos, eh not so great. I kinda regret not posting after reading the op comments. The V3i has been a keeper. I also use a variety of detectors and the last couple of years have been trying lighter weight options though I can still swing the V all day.

Ytcoinshooter said:
I'll chime in, I'm still using mine but don't post finds much because posting pics has been a pain. Using Google photos, eh not so great. I kinda regret not posting after reading the op comments. The V3i has been a keeper. I also use a variety of detectors and the last couple of years have been trying lighter weight options though I can still swing the V all day.

Try Tinypic hosting works pretty good