Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V Nickles, Indian Head and more!

Old coin hunter

Got thinking about the lawn that i found the Buff and token in and decided to go grid it out as i didn't the first time i detected it. Took me right at 3 1/2 hours to do it, but it was well worth the time as i found the following. 1 Qtr, 1 Dime, 1 Zinc, 3 Wheats, 1 Token, 2 Buttons, 1 Indian Penny and 2 V Nickles. Used my Simplex+ in Park 1 full sensitivity with the stock coil as i used the SP-24 the first time and wanted to get the most depth i could. All finds were over 7 inches deep for those of you who want to know. HH Jim.

Attachments

• 8-7-2021 Token 1.jpg
    8-7-2021 Token 1.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 98
  • 8-7-2021 Token 2.jpg
    8-7-2021 Token 2.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 8-7-2021 Buttons.jpg
    8-7-2021 Buttons.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 8-7-2021 Indian.jpg
    8-7-2021 Indian.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 8-7-2021 V Nickles.jpg
    8-7-2021 V Nickles.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 97
The token is in really good shape!!!! And two V nickels, thats a good day in my book!!

The gridding usually pays off if you got the time and patience to do it. Nice hunt.

Nice finds there Jim I was busy this weekend did not make it out once!
Mark