Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V10X coils …. Availability????

When will the V10X coils be available??? This is the only reason I don’t purchase the Xterra pro. Stock coil is too big for my type of hunting. Come on Minelab !! Let’s hit this done !!!!
You can use any of the nox coils too.i use the 6 inch and it’s great.

I would love to see Minelab come out with a 3 coil "Pro Pack" for the Xterra Pro. The V8X, V10X and the V12X, along with a module similar to the WM 08 from the Equinox 800, so we can run any LL wireless, or wired, headphones of our choice. That is all...

Yes the V 10X is perfect for a yard hunter!!! If I were a beach hunter the v12x would be great .
I found the V10 on the Vanquish to be a great "all-arounder" coil. The V12 definitely for the beach. I didn't really care much for the V8, but it would depend on the type of site, and the conditions (heavy iron, etc.). I would be happy with just the V10X and the V12X for the Xterra Pro. I just threw in the 3 coil package as a one and done kind of deal...