Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3 ATTACK!!!

JOEYD74

DID I TELL EVERYONE I LOVE MY V-3...this is just a tiny bit of finds in just my first almost full year of owning my v-3...in July it will be a year...before that i had a dfx...at least 15 mercs...almost 20 silver Washington quarters...5 walkers...the large cent was about 10" down and the gold chain was very deep in the sand on a beach in the off season on the east coast...and now the upgrade so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this year...keep up the great work whites....also i love this site alot better then the last one i was on...i got locked out of a topic because i asked a question about the upgrade and did not realize it was an older topic...i guess you gotta live on those sites...lol...thanks again...joeyd

What a nice bunch of finds! That LC sure is in decent shape and finds like the chain......SWEETNESS!!:thumbup: What kind of info did that chain come up as? (Some meat to that one.)

Looking forward to how the upgrade does for you then!

The chain you can buy anytime.....but those buckles.....man they're super.

I can only guess that they may relate to the same location as where you found the 1796 coin?

Please mount them on a plaque, and annotate their find location, for they are your history.

The jewelery is very nice, but I'm just a sucker for old 'historical' artifacts.

Keep finding a few more of those, just for me to see, JoeD....Well done and thanks for sharing.....TheMarshall

Great Finds! JOEYD74

Have you updated to the V3i ? If so how does it compare to the V3?
What are your main settings for finding these Deeper coins?
Sorry for all the questions but when someone has done as well as you
have it would be good to know.
Thanks for showing these finds! Jim D

Nice finds what settings did you use because there working for you .I have a few large cents myself keep up the good work.

Welcome to the forum Joey...........fantastic finds........:thumbup:

Those are awesome finds. My V3 finds have yet to surpass my DFX finds, but it will be no easy task with the amazing finds I had with my DFX.