Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3I AND S.E.F.

BIG G

I done a quick test in garden --rx-15 tx boost on no problems,tried 22.5 frequency on its own no problem,all three frequencys no problem,sensitivity probe-signal-6-7% noise 3.5-4.1%.....this was the 12x10 white coil..

Sounds like good stuff. Might give it a try one day. Do you know the weight of that coil? HH

Thound said:
Sounds like good stuff. Might give it a try one day. Do you know the weight of that coil? HH
HI Thound to be honest with you seems lighter than the 10DD and its got coil cover on it,no weight at all i could swing it all day like i could the 10DD with coil cover on...:thumbup:

Thanks. Yeah if it's close to the 10dd I cane use it. Glad to see your good results. HH

sef 10x12 white version is slightly lighter with cover on sef and no cover on d2.. i weighed them a while back..cant remember the weight...it balances better also..i leave mine on all the time..

1/2 oz more than the D2 when i measured it.

Hardly noticeable.Thanks.

n/t

BIG G said:
Thound said:
HI Thound to be honest with you seems lighter than the 10DD and its got coil cover on it,no weight at all i could swing it all day like i could the 10DD with coil cover on...:thumbup:

I like the SEF, but this time of year I like the D2. It is more manageable in the thick vegetation. Trying to rip the 12x10 SEF through tall grass and underbrush was taking its toll on my shoulder!

BIG G said:
I done a quick test in garden --rx-15 tx boost on no problems,tried 22.5 frequency on its own no problem,all three frequencys no problem,sensitivity probe-signal-6-7% noise 3.5-4.1%.....this was the 12x10 white coil..

You got a good one... I sure hope my replacement coil is good.

Rob (IL) said:
1/2 oz more than the D2 when i measured it.

Rob,

Did you measure the black or the white one? From the descriptions the newer white one is supposed to be a little bit lighter than the older one.

New one.

BIG G said:

I watched my signal go to 65%..... I wonder if a person can order from them directly to get a good coil? Kelly Co obviously cant test the coil before shipping or this problem would not exist for me.