Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3I Finds since mid July

oneon

I know I said I would never do this again but I am. I am doing this because it's time for me to start working and I don't care if I jinx myself! It'l be a while before I get to go out now. Last time I posted a find I went into a gold drought! I'm tired of going to other places on this forum and seeing really good finds. The V3I in an incredible and in my opinion pretty under rated wet sand beach machine. I got my machine around July 20th and these are most not all of my good finds since then.
This picture is either Gold or silver and in some cases a mix of both.

That's what I like to see, keep it up.

Very impressive Robert, there was never a doubt in my mind how good the V is on jewelry...........:clapping: Not too bad on the coins either. :biggrin:

Congratulations, those are impressive finds especially for such a short time. Great endorsement for the V3i. Detecting is good for the body and a great stress reliever so hope your work allows an occasional hunt.

Hunt4Fun said:
Congratulations, those are impressive finds especially for such a short time. Great endorsement for the V3i. Detecting is good for the body and a great stress reliever so hope your work allows an occasional hunt.

I hunted everyday during the summer. One of the reasons I started this was to try and stay healthy I have a desk job and it kills me...Some days I did 5 miles others just a few but I always felt great when I was done. I am going to try and put in at least 2 days a week this winter. This week the tide stinks so I'm at my desk. I'm waiting for the wind to howl and you can bet I'll be out there!

Sounds like you have a good plan. Most of the general public do not recognize the potential health benefits of this hobby / sport / addiction.

I hunted everyday during the summer. One of the reasons I started this was to try and stay healthy I have a desk job and it kills me...Some days I did 5 miles others just a few but I always felt great when I was done. I am going to try and put in at least 2 days a week this winter. This week the tide stinks so I'm at my desk. I'm waiting for the wind to howl and you can bet I'll be out there![/quote]
Great finds! Do you just dig everything that rings a target?

[quote =cypearl Do you just dig everythg that rings a target? quote]
Some days i did but most of the time I would use the VDI's to dictate what i dug. If i saw any signs of a positive reading even if it was mostly negative I dug. If i was tired I didn't I cherry picked. I could fill a room with the garbage. Also dug about $350 in clad.