Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i GOOD RELIC MACHINE ?

Are you looking for ferrous or non ferrous? The machine excels at both and I find myself digging levi pants rivets at +5" all the time. I have used nearly every brand and found the v3i to be the ultimate multi purpose machine. A matter of fact I found zero silver coins with the etrac in my iron infested grounds here at home compared to half a dozen with the v3i. It just works for me.

burlbark said:
Are you looking for ferrous or non ferrous? The machine excels at both and I find myself digging levi pants rivets at +5" all the time. I have used nearly every brand and found the v3i to be the ultimate multi purpose machine. A matter of fact I found zero silver coins with the etrac in my iron infested grounds here at home compared to half a dozen with the v3i. It just works for me.

I agree with that. I am not a relic hunter but Ive found some very nice relics anyway. I know a lot of people like the v3i for that.

Good Luck!

The V3i works good for me......:biggrin: This is one of many displays of relics I have found. (The fake US plate is just eye candy)

[attachment 282712 NoCamp.jpg]

Nice finds larry ..Iook for all if it beeps i dig it would you think there should be something around a huge fresh water spring ?