Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i not powering down

Went on a small trip for work in Michigan City Indiana. I went to class the first day and hunting later that afternoon. After finishing up at a site I went to power my unit off with no response from the power button. Then after multiple tries it did power down. The next day I went back out and had to power down with the battery door. Powering up the unit is working flawlessly. Just wondering if there has been a problem with this or if someone could diagnose the problem for me. Thanks in advance!

Same problem on my V3i. I tolerated it for awhile. Sent it to White's for repair. Their wonderful service department fixed the problem and no charge.

If you are the least bit handy, you could probably replace the touch pad yourself but rest assured, White's would take care of you too if you sent it in.

I had the two of the arrow keys go out and could not scroll through the menus.
Had to send it in for repairs. Pads go out.