Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i problem

Lt4ever

Has any one had to have their v3i repaired by Whites. I'm trying to get a ball park figure on repairs for an out of warranty machine.

You haven't said what needs repairs. They are reasonable. Mt BHID filled with water and both the top and bottom case was replaced. Also the switch was replaced and it got a new seal. This and testing and shipping back, $100. My guess is $20 of that was shipping.

Too many variables to give you an answer. White's is well known to do a lot of no charge work at Sweet Home though. Many chargeable repairs are often $100 or less depending what has to be done and a call to the factory will give you the scoop what to expect I'm sure.

Though the years I have sent many in and had service work, recalibrated and so forth highest I ever paid was $125 for the upgrade. Well worth it V3 to V3i. All the free bees and great service is always worth the price at Whites Cost more but more things get attention with free stuff at Sweet home . The other service centers are top notch too . Yazoo

Didnt mean to imply it cost more at the Whites factory. Just a lil more cost to send for some of us across the country.Whites service is 2nd to none. Yazoo