Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i vs DFX ( for those who have used both)

SC Dirt Fisher

I just recently a V3i on an impulse but still have a fairly new DFX. Other than being wireless is there a real difference in performance as compared to the DFX. If not I'm selling it and staying with the DFX.
Anyone?

I graduated from the DFX to the V3i and never looked back. It is faster, deeper, more versatile and the screen is out of this world.

Larry (IL) said:
I graduated from the DFX to the V3i and never looked back. It is faster, deeper, more versatile and the screen is out of this world.

I'll second that, just love the V3i...:thumbup:

Same here. I still have my DFX (my wife now uses it occasionally) and I think it is a very capable machine. But, no comparison with the V3i in my opinion.

Good luck with whichever one you decide to keep.

V3i digs deeper hands down. I always find deeper older coins when I go along with my DFX friend. And yes I have a DFX and used it lots. Found tons with it, but I love the V3i.

I love my V3i, that being said the DFX is one heck of a good machine and I still keep it with me as a back up. The V3i is my number one machine it is incredible.

Seems like most guys vote for the V3i over the DFX.

Looks like the V3i for sure. May have used the DFX for the last time today. I'll hold onto it for a while though, until I'm comfortable with the V.
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

I went from the DFX to the vx3, better screen, deeper, easier to use. But the DFX is still an awesome machine