Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3s DD coil and iron Separation + V3 V DFX.

Eagle 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK All

I have not posted. Lets start with my last day with my DFX 3 week ago. I went out to my 1700's sweet hole.
Spent 4 hrs. hunting. I found 1 lock, 1 I think is a shoe buckle, 2 pewter buttons & a small, and 1 nice pewter spoon. The next day I had my new V3 and went back to the same place. I wanted to test the new V3 so I went over the same spot that I went with the DFX. Now keep in mine that the DFX was set up with relic mode and I
had changed the settings over the last two years for this spot. The V3 was also set up on relic mode with 1 change the VDI number to except all the way down to - 17. I tested my canon ball on the V3 and it came up as -17. Now after 3 hrs this is my finds. 1 old iron horse shoe, 1 old copper belt buckle, 1 each large - medium
- and small pewter buttons, 1 copper button, 7 iron nails and some things I don't know what they are. The 1/2
dollar is not part of the find. It is there just for size. Now here's were the DD comes in for iron Separation. The
DFX is with the stock coil 950. I had all ready hit this spot next to the bush with the DFX and there was nothing there. I went over this same spot and bingo I got two good tones with the V3. 3 1/2" down I found the horse shoe VDI was -3. 4" under that was the belt buckle VDI was +54 next to that 4" over to the right was the medium pewter button VDI +53. I had tone ID on the horse shoe gave me a lower tone and the buckle gave me a higher tone. There was also 3 iron nails in there also. White's V3 rocks

Eagle 1

Very nice finds.:clapping:

Thanks, I sent this out to White's and thay liked it so much. Thay are going to use it and give me $100. for it, Sweet.

Eagle 1

Yes, I think it done real well after the DFX. I was very pleased with the out come. The V3 gets an A++++. One thing
I need to say the DFX had a stock coil the 950. The V3 had the 10" 2D coil. If I had a DD coil on the DFX I would have done better with the DFX I think. I have had a DD coil on the DFX before and it did well. But one thing I am sure of is that the V3 it hits hard and solid. It's like holding a tiger by the tail. Or the DFX has a 318 under the hood and the V3 has a 440 turbo under the hood. My nick name for my V3 is V3 TRUBO. The V3 dose not drift if you swing and you get a VDI of 25 it pritty solid it will stay 25 swing after swing. The DFX drifts when you swing and get a VDI of 64 and every time you swing you get a 59, 64, 68, 64, 61 I think you get my drift.

Eagle 1

Much steadier VDIs than the DFX, as you said Eagle 1. That was one of the first things I noticed....and fell in love with!!