Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3's First Gold

BHNugget

The rain finally quit here so I got out to do some detecting where I pulled my V nickel.Even with the help of the rain it was pretty tough hunting.After five hours of swinging I got a solid +48 hit that sounded sweet and pulled this 14K gold ring! And I thought it was nice to see silver coming out of the hole.:biggrin: The stamp inside the ring says Orange Blossom, which from what little research Ive done, was made in Canada.The only other keeper I found was the '57 wheat in the pic.This site has been tough hunting but until the construction is done I'll keep swinging.:detecting:

Gotta love that Gold..............:thumbup:

Good call on digging the +48

Jerry

When I was down there the last time my woman got mad at me and threw it on the ground and we could never find it till now---Thanks for finding it for me---It says Orange Blossom; Because that's what I call her---Thanks a lot

Thanks guys. Jeff,if you could get it on one of your big fingers,it would require a die grinder to get it off.:rofl:
deathwind, if you can tell me what else it says,I'l priority mail it to you.:biggrin:

WTG BH , Did you go in the sand?????

Good Job BH A+A+A+A+A+!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice find. The first gold ring I found ( the only one so far ) looked just like your.
On the inside it read 14k Plum. I got $40 bucks for it at a pawn shop, but it was
probably worth much more than that.

Keep find those rings.

Katz:)-)

Thanks Katz, it was the first gold for me with any detector Ive owned.

Very nice, gold in any form is great. Many would have passed on a 48. Rob

Gold is always fun to see when it's in the dirt. Nice find.

Congrats on your first Gold !!!!, I have only found junk jewellery so far but I dig +48 as some of the Canadian nickels hit in that range.

HH Pat