Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V4!!!?!! Is the hype really true?!?

ronnw69

Is what i read really true? Are we going to be able to send in our V3i's to get an upgrade to a new V4?!? And if so does anyone know what the new features are going to be? So exciting if so!

I was reading about it on a couple other forums, had info on new patents and stuff from whites. Just look up "V4 whites electronics. " That's how i found it, was hoping someone on here knew something about it more clear.

Hopefully, unlike minelab, they will lower the price instead of raising it. If they come out with one at all. That is how to get more customers.

Is it April already? :confused:

I heard they are skipping the V4 and V5 and going to the V6 :lmfao:
Or was it the V10???
10 frequencies from 1Khz to 100Khz.
I wonder where this rumor will go??
It is april again... oh no march is only half done. ...everyone is getting anxious....especially here in Canada :canadaflag:...Winter is always way too long.
We've got probably another month to go before the ground thaws and the mud dries up a bit.

Rumors.....I'll believe it when I see it.:shrug:

White's needs to come up with a detector leasing program. Pay a monthly fees and trade it in for the new model when they come out.:rolleyes:

Even if the rumor is true, I think it will be at least a year or more before it's released for sale as it was with the TRX pin pointer.

I'm out of the loop now, but I don't even expect any new detectors from Whites is spring. :stars:

Read what Monte had to say near the end of this post..
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?31,2162929

I called Whites about this time two years ago for some info on a surf pi pro which I was purchasing in one of the forums.
The lady I was talking to, said I might want to wait, because they were coming out with a new water machine that summer.
Well I'm glad I didn't wait cause here we are two years later and still no new water machine.
Way too many variables for a company to proclaim a new machine is coming down the pipe before it actually does.
Better to under promise and over deliver.....people are much happier.

Hey TT747 - have you got a source for that "all new management" info. It would be interesting to know who their Director of Marketing and Sales is now and who their Chief Engineer is.

Thanks

Seems to be a lot of changes at White's. The Central Division repair center, Electronics Exploration, is not listed anymore on their website..........:shrug:

My time will be better spent learning my new V3i and hunting with my DFX. I have a Whites dealer friend who will inform me if anything like that is on the horizon. Also, it's also a habit of Whites to repackage old technology and features for a "new machine" . The "new" Coinmaster GT is a prime example. It was a Prizm 6T before the color was changed to burgundy and renamed.

Whites is not the only detector company that does that. There is only so much you can do with the existing technology.

OK, we are suppose to keep our posts to the V3i, V3, and VX3 on this forum. This being discussed on the Whites forum.