Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vance headphones

Potomac run

When i got my Deus just before Christmas i knew i would like the back phones that came with them so i got a set of gray ghost, i used them and found a plate and few buttons and some odds and ends. Keep reading and talking to people about the Vance phones so i ordered a set and glad i did. used them about 5 hours yesterday and like them way better, cleaner crisp sound, fit is better, the round control fits much closer to the phone so less chance of something like stick catching in it. cooler to wear.just my 2 cents

I read where the Vance headphones went through many testing trials using different speakers/ohms in order to develop headphones with the best sound--many users seem to be pleased. For the sound/electronics guys/gals out there, is there any reason to believe the Vance headphones, or any other headphones for that matter will be affected by the upcoming Deus changes? I'm not a sound/electronics guy so please elaborate. :)

I dont know about the upcoming change.. My deus works fine now. not sure if i could afford the new coil anyway. if its not broke don't fix it !!!

I also like my Vance phones very much. You may have to stretch the headband to reduce the pressure on your noggin. Once I did that mine were quite comfortable.

I also agree that volume controls would be welcomed as they are louder than the backphones.I find myself on volume setting "1" on the control. Zero is not quite loud enough and "2" is too loud in full tones for me.

Overall excellent units! :super:

As almost everyone will tell you - the Vance phones have a much better sound quality than any other brand.
Jeremy told us he spent a lot of time and money on R&D to make sure his headphones had the absolute best quality sound with the Deus.
I tried a friend's WS - 5's headphones for an hour or so last Summer - they sounded like they had cotton stuffed inside them and the tone quality was terrible.

Good Hunting !

Little tight on the melon but I sure do love the tones!!!