Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vanquish 540 or Legend?

Both very good machines, but the Legend is more versatile and under water capable. I think the Legend is the best bargain in the industry at this time. Depending on how and what you hunt, the 540 will do you just fine should you chose it.

Getting ready to purchase but would like some input from those with experience with these multi frequency machines, will often be used in wet Florida sand.
Im in Fl and at first i was trying to decide between the two and i paid nearly $300 more for the legend mainly because it is waterproof and you can choose 1 of 5
Individual frequencies as well as multi.
But now they are basically the same price with the price drop and im glad i got the legend, there is just so much more versatility and features. Bluetooth headphones, optional external waterproof battery, flashlight, 4 different coils available, not to mention many different customizable features.
It’s something you can grow into if you ever want more than a a basic multi detector

It can be as easy as you want or complicated as you want. I also had Tesoro and garret went from old analog detectors and concerned it would be to complicated but it can be used as a turn on and go with factory settings and slowly play around with the ones that interest you. Might seem overwhelming at first but once you start using and getting used to changing settings it its really easy to navigate