Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vanquish 540 vs Double Score

JaWi.

Thinking of purchasing a 540 or a Double Score. At 74 years young I am looking for a excellent detector which is not to difficult to master. I'm a dirt hunter with over 30 years of off and on detecting. I had a 540 once and did very well with it. This new Double Score has a few extra features the 540 lacks BUT will it out perform it? I do have a Nox 700 right now and plan on keeping it. I hear the Legend is a great detector but have no interest in learning a new machine with that many adjustments. Looking for your thoughts on these two. Thanks

You may want to consider the XTerra Pro since you have the 700… they both have the same scale and you can use the coils for the 700 on it too, but cannot use the XTP coils on the 700.