Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

vanquish 540

coopercat

Can anyone tell me if the minelab vanquish is any good? I tried that little fold up minelab, go find or whatever it's called and found it to be junk. I am looking for something that's light for my wife.

The vanquish is really excellent-a simplified version of the equinox. I never tried the 540 - I have the 440 which has a10”x7” coil and is better balanced than the 12” coil. Nothing junky about the vanquish-I can tell you that.

the vanquish rocks i have a 440 i love it (y)

Can anyone tell me if the minelab vanquish is any good? I tried that little fold up minelab, go find or whatever it's called and found it to be junk. I am looking for something that's light for my wife.
I purchase the Vanquish 540 Pro for my wife about 6 months ago and it's a very capable machine. A lot of the settings are more automatic but work very well and it still has adjustable settings that aren't too complicated which was perfect for my wife. She loves the red color and the angled design is more comfortable than a straight stick.

I purchase the Vanquish 540 Pro for my wife about 6 months ago and it's a very capable machine. A lot of the settings are more automatic but work very well and it still has adjustable settings that aren't too complicated which was perfect for my wife. She loves the red color and the angled design is more comfortable than a straight stick.
Thanks!:)