Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vaquero and Cibola?

No just the vaquero.
Also instead of the pinpoint button on the cibola (needed that spot for GB pot) I put a toggle switch below on the pole like the tejon but only a 2 position. Disc and the fast retune all metal that the button used to do.

Electricfrontporch said:
And once again a nice discussion ends up with "someone" getting their panties in a bunch and bashing anothers commentary
That's why I usually stick to the friendly forum.....lol

Noah

Sorry 'bout that. jld and I have very little respect for each other; just showing that off, I guess.:spin:

Sonnyd said:
Does anyone here have them both? is there any advantage to having them both? I have a Black Vaquero, but have a chance to buy an almost pristine Cibola for dirt cheap. I have plenty of Detectors, so I don't need one for a backup, but I'm not against owning another one, LOL.... Any Thoughts.....

Wow this could make for a good debate.

Just read back when the C and V were introduced. Find all posts by the Mayor and Magnum PI. Those were the days hype went way overboard. The drama was intense.
Start at page 304 and work your way back to page 1. Don't know how many of the orig posts have been deleted.
http://www.findmall.com/search.php?17,search=cibola,author=,page=304,match_type=ALL,match_dates=0,match_forum=ALL,match_threads=

Ty always has good advice: http://www.findmall.com/read.php?17,64226,64226#msg-64226
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?17,64212,64212#msg-64212
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?17,64186,64186#msg-64186

I get a kick out of this:
"Check this out...claims of the tejon air testing quarters at over 3 feet and halfs and nearly 4 feet!"

its always good to see that the herding cats syndrome that detectorists seem to suffer from is age old , and we all know how much fun it is herding cats...

bring on the detecting 95 millionth herding games :buds:

for the most part if there is 2 cats in the herd its classed as a win :lmfao: even if those 2 cats are wrong.. :clapping:

AJ

pinenut said:
Electricfrontporch said:
And once again a nice discussion ends up with "someone" getting their panties in a bunch and bashing anothers commentary
That's why I usually stick to the friendly forum.....lol

Noah

Sorry 'bout that. jld and I have very little respect for each other; just showing that off, I guess.:spin:
Yeah, it is pretty easy to tell the difference between those who actually have field experience that they give and those who just have all the information on Tesoro's web page memorized. Then, thinking that they know it all... lol

amberjack said:
don't tell anyone I watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM but a great message :bouncy:

AJ

Mum's the word.

Off detecting again in a few, with one of my daughters today. Found 3 wheats, a war nickel, couple common tokens and about $3 in clad yesterday. No time for trolls. :smoke:

Thanks again everyone. I Enjoy and RESPECT every ones opinion and input. Certainly did not want to start any negative remarks. I know, it's the Internet and some always feel stepped on. Life's far too short to quibble over silly things things that we can not change. Thanks again one and all for the input, I will take it all in the spirit it was given. As I may or may not have mentioned, to many forums to remember, but I started with my first detector in 1987, and have been in and out of it, many times since then. Sometimes I still feel like a newbie. When I started there was no internet, so to me, the learning curve was pretty slow, unless you had a Friend to learn from. Now you can learn more in a few hours, then you could in a month or so on your own... Thanks again ALL... Your thought, experiences, and Opinions are much appreciated.....

:biggrin:

you can buy any detector you so wish as long as you watch Taylor Swift :lmfao: she has 250 million dollars + now we can all learn how to detect off Taylor :buds:

AJ

amberjack said:

you can buy any detector you so wish as long as you watch Taylor Swift :lmfao: she has 250 million dollars + now we can all learn how to detect off Taylor :buds:

AJ
LOLOLOLOLOL..ain't that the truth...

Electricfrontporch said:
amberjack said:

AJ

I'd pay good money to detect TayTay!

Better be ready for an overload signal !!!

wouldn't mind detecting her new house she bought the Goldwyn mansion built 1934 imagine what's been dropped on the grass there at party's over the years... :drool:

AJ

Electricfrontporch said:
amberjack said:

AJ

I'd pay good money to detect TayTay!

I definitely would not be "swift" about it, LOL