Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Very bad signal old copper!

Mark kus

I was hunting the old park I’ve pulled so many coins from but decided to detect the area that’s been dug up and replanted.
I was finding clad and a few wheats when I had a very bad very broken signal I almost did not dig it glad I did turned out to be a large cent not sure on date though. The buffalo and St Christopher are from another park down the road.
Used my Nox 800
6E4150F2-CE17-4CB7-9921-6743661EE5F2.jpeg
3B04A75F-5C45-4EE2-8C94-DE7D5F4F4710.png

Last edited:
Nice pull on the large cent !! Congrats j

Sometimes the gut overrides the brain.......usually saves the a$$

Thanks Yeah the back is toast wreath is gone could pick at it try to get a date ? coppers here in Ct don’t fare well only found one mint one 1846 about 3” down thing looked like it was dropped the day it was minted!
Matk

Thanks Jeff I’d guess it was only about 4” cut the plug and it was just in the bottom of the hole came out with a handful of dirt

Thanks Dave most are toast! lol but it surprised me totally where I found it it was a replanted area of the park I will go back and hit that area well
Thanks Iowa the ground there is full of crap..
Mark

Hi,
FYI - The Religious Metal says St Jude Thaddaeus - one of the Apostles - never seen one like that

Thanks Dave most are toast! lol but it surprised me totally where I found it it was a replanted area of the park I will go back and hit that area well
Thanks Iowa the ground there is full of crap..
Mark
When they replanted that area they must have dug 2-3 inch's a litter dipper. Good place to hunt. May have been partially on side in ground . Go back and check entire area ,check from different directions. Go slow. You will probably find much more in area.

Carver

When they replanted that area they must have dug 2-3 inch's a litter dipper. Good place to hunt. May have been partially on side in ground . Go back and check entire area ,check from different directions. Go slow. You will probably find much more in area.

Carver
I definitely will I found my gold coin in this park so it definitely holds more potential,
Mark