Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Very good day for me.....................

Anytime I get a couple of silvers it was a good day. Today I got 3 mercs, 1 silver rosie, and 8 wheats.

I hit Griffith Park again this morning. I had four wheatie's in my pouch already before I got a real crappy hit. Got a real fast high tone and then mid tones. I couldn't get a good number to come in to save my life but I was getting nice tones to come in every now and then and it was reading about 8" deep so I dug it. Got a a wheat first. Stuck the probe back into the hole and got a nice tone with a good number 12/45. Out came a merc. Stuck the probe in to check again and caught another sweet high tone off to the side. The dirt was hard and I dug out a dirt clod and some lose dirt. Threw it on my towel. Checked the hole and no tone. Check the dirt on my towel and got the reading in the dirt clod. Broke it open and saw silver. Thought for sure it was going to be another merc because the other one was. Turned out to be 1946 rosie. Not bad though. Three oldies out of one hole and two are silver.

It gets better.

A little later got some nice tones but the numbers were all over the place and the target only read about 7 inches deep. Most of the numbers were good. 11/44, 12/46 but I also got 17/49, 20/44. Thought I had a coin mixed in with trash. I dug a plug and got no sounds with my probe. Took out more dirt still nothing. Must have been down about 10 inches and knew something was wrong because the target didn't read that deep. Don't laugh. Forgot to switch my probe on :rage:

Turned it on and I got a good tone that read 12/44. Thought that's not the high tone I heard. Checked the hole again and out came a merc. Check the hole again and got nothing. Filled the hole. Got up and rechecked the plug with my coil. Got another high tone. Dug up the plug. Stuck my probe into the dirt out came another merc. Put the dirt back check the plug again and got another high tone. Took out all the dirt this time and got another wheat. Checked the hole and loose dirt with my probe before i refilled the hole. I must have dug out the first two coins when my probe was off (LOL). You can see where the were touching each other

Totals for the morning. 3 mercs, 1 rosie, 8 wheats. I aboslutely love this machine.

It's been awhile since I've had 4 silver in one day. I've found two silver coins in the same hole before but this is the first time I did it twice on the same day.

Still in Coin mode. Auto sensitivity +3 range. Difficult ground. Conductive tones. Gain 24. Mutli tones. Deep off. Fast on.

HH randy