Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Very interesting video for coins on edge!

Honestly I never use Field 2. I will use Park 1 at times to help calm down the Nox. I also either run wide open or alot of discrimination. It's all about preference. Everyone has their own style of hunting but I can say iron bias is a great tool if used in the right area.

Mkus said:
It’s a great video I’m going to check my machine see if it does the same in this video it works great in single frequency
Hitting a silver half in edge .
But will not hit it in multi frequency!!!

https://youtu.be/3xrQ46EZQdQ

Was able to test my 800 in a similar manner as per video. Yes ... using park 1 - I get the same responses using single frequency and Multi-IQ. Multi not able to determine TID. Park 2 worked satisfactorily in all frequency settings including Multi. Field 1 same results as Park 1. Field 2 satisfactory as in Park 2 mode. However, as suggested by an individual, by setting the Fe to 2 the Park 1 mode ... Park 1 mode will work out rather nicely. At this point I didn't take this any further with Field 1.

Thankfully that we have an Equinox Forum that we can address our findings and be able to post here without any negative aspirations. This video has helped, at least with my situation, to understand the 800 and to be made aware and to compare other observations.

Looking forward to the result of your testing and others, that care to comment. CC