Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Very Sad News

millejn3

For everyone that attend the club hunt that I hosted at Jubilee State Park earlier this year, you may remember a guy and his son that attended the hunt by the name of Gary Bundy and his son Garret. I started working with Gary about 4 years ago and I have become very good friend with him. Gary also has two other daughters and another son "Peyton Bundy" that was born about 9 months ago. Around 3 weeks ago Gary was headed to the UK for 3 weeks for work then he got a call from his wife saying that Peyton was really sick and that she was taking him to the hospital. Gary, in the O

I am so sorry Jeff. Prayers will be sent for his family. Thank you for letting us know. Hopefully we'll all be praying for little Payton. So sad indeed.

Nancy

Very sad news indeed, I can't imagine what they are going through.

In our prayers.

Our prayers to the Bundy family.

I'm so sorry to here the news Jeff. You and the Bundy family will be in my prayers.