Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

very tiny silver ring..and my weeks worth of trash!

gunwolf

got out again this morning for about 2hours... I'm still in low and slow dig everything mode... even iffy deep signals. I had a super high tone 12-38 bouncing to 12-43 solid tone both ways but.... right next to a fire ant mound:rolleyes: well curiosity got the better of me and I went in as fast as I could a few stinging bites later... about 4" down I found what I think is a child's ring, marked 925 and has a $ and Circled C makers mark? 4 more very toasted wheats and a old Canadian penny... and my trash from my last 3 hunts... I told ya it wasn't easy finding any of my keepers this past week! I can't remember when I had a stand alone solid silver scream without trash interfering.
Rt3HQB2.jpg

nUhqVZJ.jpg

dDLJVhm.jpg

Last edited:
I won't dig alot of trash when on a quick permission or new to me ground, I can usually tell a coin from a bottle cap, and a rusty nail one way signal but have been fooled many times... so when bored I just dig anything I think just may be a coin... I have pulled coins in a plug next to rusty nails. I am currently re visiting alot of areas I have been to multiple times... so out comes the trash and sometimes it unmasks the silver!

I love it that you dug the small .925. My theory is that if you and your machine are tuned to little silver targets, the odds of a trime and half dime are in your favor.

It was thru a handful of iron nails that brought up that 1922 Peace Dollar!!! Nice piles there on both sides of that fence!