Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Video MAXimum Silver found Metal Detecting with the E-Trac:minelab:

McNickle

Hopefully You will be able to watch this video...I hunted 6 times at a Park Renovation with my E-Trac...It was an Awesome opportunity with an Awesome Metal Detector
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMpdkx-ucKE

Thanks for the video Dave! Congratulations on the finds!

NebTrac

McNickle,
Great job and thanks for taking the time to do the video. I think if I were there I would hire guards to keep them from planting grass until I was finished detecting.

Ohio Bud

Finding Lots of good stuff! Nice to come along an opportunity like that. thanks for sharing.

That looks like Pulaski Park in Hammond,Indiana.I thought you and the Great Goio would have cleaned that out by now.

What amazing finds and a dream place to hunt since you can't damage the grass.