Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Video of a Australian Traders token find.

Marksman7

Sorry again that it is just a find but I do some things just for my own enjoyment and bragging rights.

http://youtu.be/3yxr0J84HOI

Yet another great recover Mark. I understand your sentiments toward tokens. In parts of the world that weren't settled until the 19th Century, the history that a token can represent is unmatched by most coins we recover. Thanks for sharing the video. HH Randy

Mark I find your videos incredible here showing us what we want to see seems like this detector is working out fine for you and it helps us others that are still on the fence whether this detector is for us or not. Showing us the screen before you dig and the iron coming out with the coins is simply amazing, seems to be really awesome at separating the trash in iron and that's two things were all looking for better separation. Keep the videos coming we all appreciate them..... Thank you :minelab:

Another awesome coin find Mark - that place is incredible - must have been a lot of money changing hands for some reason to have so many dropped (especially at that time). Keep us posted if you discover any history on that token:clap: