Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Video of a cellar hunt

Great video there dirtyhands and one, fantastic site to hunt. i could only dream of having a place such as that to hunt. but i have to ask...... is that poison ivy im seeing everywhere?

thanks for posting.

HH<Spider

Ha ha! Finally a site to hunt without poison ivy ;) most of our sites are filled with it. What you see are baby maple saplings. We visited a park and in the back woods we found this cellar.. So happy to find it. :D

Dirtyhands001 said:
Ha ha! Finally a site to hunt without poison ivy ;) most of our sites are filled with it. What you see are baby maple saplings. We visited a park and in the back woods we found this cellar.. So happy to find it. :D

hahaha! glad to hear it. :thumbup: i cringed as i can look at the stuff and itch like crazy.

again, great post.<Spider

Really nice work Man! I liked how your Wife is excited to see what you will find next....again, great work all around!:clapping:
Mud.

It's nice that you take your kids along. Some of my favorite times I had as a kid were bottle hunting at old dump sites with my parents. We would find old toys, bottles, marbles, tools etc. Good Times. That's probably what turned me into the "treasure" hunter I am today. Great video.

Ha ha that is awesome! Thanks for sharing that story! I am so glad my kids have fun! My son wants to start swinging the coil now. We have another machine and will pass it over to him! Can't wait to see him get his first find on his own :)

Last weekend the kids did a pit dig with me while Eric metal detected! The kids and I did much better than Eric! They were so exited! We found clay marbles a lead figurine and my daughter found two bottles. Working in the video and should have it up soon :)

Great video, great posts. Also love the carriage driver from your dig. Thanks for taking the time to put that together.