Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Video-Relic hunting with the Freak

Gonehunting

Here is the video of the relic hunt Freak and I went on this last weekend.. The locusts were loud... hope you guys enjoy.. Just glad I had the camera for Freak's first Dragoon Button.. he wasn't worth much after that.. I gave him a hard time after that, cause we quit around noon.. lol but I don't blame him,, last year was my first one and I think I called 10 people before I moved to the next target....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMlHVb3lNGM

Congrats on another stellar hunt! Evan the luck your having so far with ctx I would take some clad and play the lotto! :rofl:

Really enjoyed the video Evan, I still cannot believe what you are finding at that spot. Those kind of finds would make my hair stand up, well I don't have any hair left, but you know what I mean. I know you mentioned that is was a river crossing, but do you think they camped there as well? Congrats on the great finds.

Randy

Nice hunt with some great finds:clapping:Too bad you have to worry about hiding the coordinates of where your at. I'm guessing that's due to fact that people want to sneak onto your site:look:

brother steve said:
Gh, were you using your open settings on that hunt?
Bottom line is blocked out. seems to quiet the machine down.. I did notice when I ran the sens up past auto I had to add more descrim and raise the Ferrous line..

mtwolf2270 said:
Congrats on another stellar hunt! Evan the luck your having so far with ctx I would take some clad and play the lotto! :rofl:
lol thanks bud..

iskirkra said:
Really enjoyed the video Evan, I still cannot believe what you are finding at that spot. Those kind of finds would make my hair stand up, well I don't have any hair left, but you know what I mean. I know you mentioned that is was a river crossing, but do you think they camped there as well? Congrats on the great finds.
Randy
Yes I think it was a that was right before the when the local fort was built.. It several dozen miles from that fort but there are mentions to this camp and crossing in several books.. they just have it in the wrong place. :devil:

unearth said:
Nice hunt with some great finds:clapping:Too bad you have to worry about hiding the coordinates of where your at. I'm guessing that's due to fact that people want to sneak onto your site:look:
thats the thing. there are others that have hunted here but they are missing it. In fact watched a guy with a whites of some sort walk past me.(he didn't have a clue I was around) and on down to the water Sunday.. I watched him for about 30 mins and he wasn't diggin anything. I just smiled and snuck back into the brush...I actually replaced the map photo under the plots as to throw off anyone local..

Jason in TN said:
Awsome hunt please send gps info i want to dig a button too. :drool:
lol I hear ya bud..

Great video Evan....The ability to document, map, and record those finds, for those that like to get out in the woods/fields and hunt, is something I never expected with a detector. An excellent feature!.....Great finds...........Keep up the good work.....HH

C&RHunter said:
Great video Evan....The ability to document, map, and record those finds, for those that like to get out in the woods/fields and hunt, is something I never expected with a detector. An excellent feature!.....Great finds...........Keep up the good work.....HH
thanks sir... I am really liking this feature more than I thought..

honestly I have only dug 3 or 4 pieces and they were right on top of the surface. Now the other spot closer to the river was a different story. I haven't taken the CTX there but will eventually when this spot starts to get cold..

Great finds and very good video, thanks for showing it.