Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vision EMI?

NeverHuntedOut

I know nobody really has one yet (other than those that were testing it - and I know some of you are on this forum ;) ). However, I'd like to know when you do get them, if the EMI is as bad as it was with the DFX. Here in my area I could never use 3 KHz because it was so bad.

I hunted in some EMI spots early on in the field testing, that may have changed with the later versions, I haven't been back to that spot lately. Like the DFX, the Vision in the higher frequency and/or Correlate solved the EMI problem which might not even be a problem now.