Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

VISION FIND'S SILVER!

ixlr8

Hunted an old park that has been hit hard over the years, I have hunted in this spot before with my DFX and only found Wheaties. Decided to give the Vision a shot, Using the HI PRO program with no changes.
This was my first Washington and Standing Liberty quarters, both down deep in the hard ground.I have also never found 4 silver coins at one time before! The VISION rocks!

Steve

Congrats on all the silver!... Hi pro is a very good program.

A nice days haul Steve. Whatcha got in the upper right?

Hey Larry,
I think It's a broach possibly antique, appears to be gold plated. With a Scarab or beetle carved in some type of white stone or material? I have not attempted to clean it yet, not really sure how to go about it. I don't
want to wreck it.

Very nice day of hunting. I use HiPro pretty much exclusively. HH