Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

VISION V3 PROBLEMS

They've been super busy with the V3i upgrades - I called and left a message as I need to return one of my machines - they returned my call 45 days later; took a while, but at least they did call, which is more than I can say for some companies. They will take great care of you, so don't worry - I think their customer service is pretty top-notch.

Good luck!

Nugget

Man I hope it don't take 45 days to get it back. I'm heading to Myrtle Beach in June. Wanted to take the vision with me.

From what I have been reading, 45 days would be a short turn around for a Minelab. I'm confused about the 45 days. I've never heard of service taking this long. I'd like to here more about this.

We have very favorable feed back from V3 - Minelab owners. Use the search feature to read some of them.[attachment 160354 Reading.gif] Rob

I sent in my coils and headphones to be checked out and it only took two and a half weeks to get them back. Usually it only takes about two weeks. So it was a little slower than usual but I think overall it was very fast compared to others. Whites is definitely # 1 in customer service!!!

I sent my headphones in for repair and just about the time I was ready to call Whites to follow up on them they arrived back at my house fixed for free About two weeks, pretty darn good considering all thats going on. I hear that with other MFRs, theres a 3 month wait for warranty repairs AFTER your machine arrives.

Go Whites!

Taterhead

And that is Sweet Home, OR...:please:.....The few times I used the regional repair center in Lombard, IL, I had my detectors back within a week of shipping. We are in the one day UPS zone which helps, but still........... Don't forget your regional service centers too, not everything has to go to Sweet Home for repair.