Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

VISITING MARSHALL COUNTY ILLINOIS

KevinH

Making a trip to Illinois in August 13. Visiting family around Lacon. Any historic places worth a trip to. Looking at checking out Lake wildwood near Varna. I grew up in Lacon than joined the Navy retired 2007 with 31 years. Allot has changed in that time. If you know of any good places to loo shoot me a line. Thank you, Kevin

Thanks for joining us Kevin, sorry that I'm no help for Marshall County, I don't get up that way much.

Larry, Thanks for the reply. Planning on sending one detector the Sea Hunter FEDX than pack the other GTI 2500 with my suitcase. Currently living in the High Desert of California.

Hi Kevin

I might be able to take you to a few places in and around Marshal Co. I live a few miles south of Lacon. I'll give you a PM with my phone number later. Maybe we can hook up.

Daryl