Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vista Delers In U.S.A

bigchuckinva

I have few friends whom wish buy Vista Gold for Relic Hunting here in V.A. The USA Web site been down few month and don't see much posing whom main USA Vista dealers is know?. Can anyone know any Vista dealers in V.A. / M.D. Area?? Chuck

That is the word I received directly from Rossi at the factory. They seem committed to the US market.

Chuck just email the factory and they will sell you one ...

Keith

Whatever happened to the guy who used to sell them on here?

Chuck,

We will be going live with our new DeepTech web pages by Monday or Tuesday and post all info on this forum at that time. We currently have inventory for both the DeepTech Smart and Gold. Anyone can contact me directly with any questions.

Thanks,

Carter

We have the Vista Gold in stock but not with the new coils. If your coil has a problem in wet grass, the factory will replace it. It appears some coils false in wet grass and it is being addressed by the factory. The Smart and Gold that I use don't have a falsing problem; my machines are from January of this year.

Carter

Ok I can help with ordering too. I'm offcial DeepTech dealer from Europe - Poland:

http://www.multi-moto.eu/pl/kategoria/769/wykrywacze-metali.html

If you need some help or information just wirte to me.