Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

VX3 Coil

Well the 6x10 coil that came with the VX3 I traded for has a broken wire. I don't think it is fixable since it is where the strain relief clamps to the cable. I was wondering what would be the best all around coil to get. Was thinking 10X12 sef or d2. Opinions?

Although either of those coils will work, I would let White's know about the broken wire and you just might get a new coil in the mail......:biggrin:

I don't think that would matter much, White's is the best in the business for taking care of their customers. I think it would be worth the call to the factory 1-541-367-6121

Larry (IL) said:
I don't think that would matter much, White's is the best in the business for taking care of their customers. I think it would be worth the call to the factory 1-541-367-6121

I can't argue with that! I just got off the phone with them and they walked me through a master re set and then the coil was still falsing, so they said to send them the coils and they would send me new ones! WOW that is amazing customer service.

:thumbup:

I had a torn wire on a D2...sent it to them....with info....so they could call me with a fix price,,,,,1 and a 1/2 weeks later........brand new D2 coil came in the mail.....Now that was sweet!!!!

White's Customer Service is the "Best"! , On another note try the V rated 5.3 coil with that machine! I have been cherry picking a park full of pull tabs and nails! Three times out and have dug 76 quarters while ignoring dimes, pennies and nickels! Each plug has at least 3-4 pull tabs along with the quarter! I dig the high tone with a VDI of 83! you can even pinpoint the quarters 6" deep with all the trash mixed in! I have a V3i, but also had the VX3 with the same results! incredible target separation! White's is #1

You'll be surprised on the 5.3" depth too...