Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:wacko:Question on whites coils

ufobbs

I have two 5.3 coils one is a BULLSEYE 5.3 and the other is BLUE MAX 600..
I bought them for my IDX and IDX-PROS.I know they work there.
My question is: "what other whites detectors will these coils work on"?
Such as coinmasters 4DB ? CM5? DFX? MXT? M6? YOU SEE WHERE I AM GOING?

ANY ANSWERS WILL HELP tHANKS GUYS AND GIRLS......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:clapping:
IDX CLASSIC SL
IDX-PRO
IDX-PRO
CM4-DB
MXT 300 DX1 probe

55 Years mding and loving it... Also had but sold WHITES -S63, S66, CM2, CM5, Coingetter, DFX, 5 pinpointers,

Hey John--How ya doin.-------The Bullseye & Bluemax coils won't work on the DFX, MXT or M6.----They WILL work on the 6.59 khz line (which consists of the XLT, IDX Pro, etc.--those detectors).---Maybe somebody else can give you a "break down" of all the detectors (names) in that (khz range) that they do work on. :thumbup: -------Del

:biggrin:Your 5.3 coils would work on my Spectrum XLt and my Quantum XLT I have Black Max 5.3 for QXT and a 950 deep scan for QXT.And I can use them on my Spectrm XLT.Whites can also tell you what other machines they work on.When you look at their coil selection under products it says what machines can use them.Sorry this is all I know.

Thanks Del, I am just curious how many and which ones are 6.59 khz.Maybe like my Coinmaster 4DB?
BTW, I love the coil and rods they were mint condition. I hope you get my M.O. as fast as I got the coil & rods..:clapping::cheekkiss:

Thanks Davy Jones that is some help anyway..
I will wait for more answers...Again thanks................John

Fits XLT, 6000XL, QXT, IDX, ID, CL III, 5900

Thanks larry, I just found that out on the whites web site...

Now all I need to know is what machines use the (black max5.3) ?

Whites does not show that coil...John....................

And thanks to the others I now have what I been looking for.......

John---That's because the Blackmax 5.3 is an older coil (that's why Whites doesn't show it anymore).-----That coil fits the same machines that Larry just listed--right Larry?------Larry is "da man" on Whites products--he's forgotten more than most of us will ever know. :biggrin: -------Del

Thanks Del, yes that is right, for all practicable reason, same coil different package.

Go to http://www.findmall.com/read.php?56,768313,268470 and read whole dialog coil differences explained:biggrin:

Davy Jones , That was a christian prayer line no coils explained there!

OK Larry and Del,, no diff between blue and black max..I guess larry YOU IS DA MAN on knowledge.
I just figured the black max may have been used for the coinmaster 4 series. I guess not.

Thanks guys for the info.....John

Hey I double checked and its 56,268313,268470 I had one digit wrong so go check it out

Ufobbs

Coils marked on the mounting tab "B4" & "B5" are the only coils that will work properly with a Coinmaster 4/DB.

These coils were used only on the 4/DB & the 5000/D detectors only. The available sizes are 8" & 15" only.

Mr. Bill

Eagle II
Eagle II SL 90
Eagle Spectrum
Silver Eagle

XLT
5900 & 6000 Di Pro that used the Blue Max 950 coils.
5900 & 6000 Di Pro SL's
Quantum II and Quantum XT as well as the
QXT Pro
Classic III Plus

Classic III SL
Classic ID
Classic IDX and IDX Pro

Any model released since the Eagle II and accompanying 6000 Di Pro were introduced with the Blue Max 950 coil that also share the Blue Max series of coils. I'm sure I might have missed some also as there have been many, such as the PRL 1 industrial model which uses the Classic circuitry.

Monte