Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wall Display for Bullets

Guys, I haven't been in the woods for a while. Just waiting on the low crawlers to go hibernate. I can't wait for some cool weather! I did take an old Printers Draw and make a wall display. Hope you like it. I will post some finds as soon as it cools off.
Happy hunting
Sean

Picked it at a local antique store here in Virginia Beach.

Nice display buddy.

Thanks Sean. I'll shop around here in the Richmond area to see if any antique shops happen to have one. Is it called a printers draw or a printers drawer? Just don't want to sound like I don't know what I'm talking about.
Thanks Pal,
Bill :thumbup:

vintage printers tray to be exact. I did misspell Drawer as well.

Thanks my man. You must have realized that's what looked like a good bullet display when you bought it. Always thinking I bet.

2 Much Trash said:
Excellent thing to display bullets in. Looks great. Where would I look to find one
Bill
Have you tried Sgt. Riker at the relic shop in Ashland?

I have a couple myself. Sometimes pick them up at antique stores etc.