Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Warranty for Deus, where!

Contact the authorized service center for the United States and Canada:
Detector Electronics Corp.
23 Turnpike Road
Southboro, MA 01772
508-460-6244

Tried twice to register mine. Waited for the confirmation email...never got it. Same thing happened when I went to register the Deus 1. From what I was told, all you need is the original receipt for warranty purposes.

Tried twice to register mine. Waited for the confirmation email...never got it. Same thing happened when I went to register the Deus 1. From what I was told, all you need is the original receipt for warranty purposes.
That works too

What do you need to register serial number?
Thanks

According to XP, a receipt is sufficient for warranty work.

I printed out my invoice and put it in a safe place. Most places don’t ship with an invoice anymore so it’s up to yourself to print it.