Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Warranty?

Ohio Digger

Does anyone know what the process is if your headphones go bad? The problem is the plug end fell apart. Some how the metal piece that goes into the detector separated from the rest of the cord. Is that covered under warranty? I can attach a photo later.

Call the service center and ask.

Ok thanks! I called their N America sales & service number, she verified my serial number to make sure it was still under warranty and took my shipping info. Should be here in a few days :) I've had to resort to using my Whites headphones.

Same here, talked with JOHN at Minelab and he gets FIVE STARS OUT OF FIVE STARS in my book!!! I went to Radio Shack and got a right angle connector adapter to prevent any further problems hopefully. On RS's website it is item 2102593 and it costs under a buck!!

cx-5ptcAXcrV0yS8de8w3fP1V-kfTktdxOfp81Fa3y87sWY6gBbR_8WXqeP37mXCEbkCi9VUhtGfpMVPk3eBm2Te4FftJAgOKopVGi4zU0M-Aef9Hp0Tyw=s0-d-e1-ft

Thanks Robby! I may pick one up. That's a nice cheap insurance policy.

Ohio Digger said:
Thanks Robby! I may pick one up. That's a nice cheap insurance policy.

Yeah, I never really liked the way the headphone jack stuck out the back as far as it does. I do see that the connector is out of stock on line now, hopefully it will be back in soon!