Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Was over 70f in the shade

bebeeping

wanted to cry
As last 2 times I detected got almost zero
And today was heading the same way
After an hour with just a few nickels and dimes😢

but somehow despite xweak
Carried on going for quite a bit
And remember where the loonies (1dollar coins)
When we were here last time we detected this spot

it was got better with 5 loonies then5️⃣
The last loonies almost missed as I dug foil paper
And was going to leave when I barely spotted
Something brown in the dirt
Could barely make it out

so wound up with $6.506️⃣5️⃣0️⃣
A clad chain with 2 clad charms
Green toy car
And at the end was 2 feet from the car
Got a coin signal
Was surprised when I saw it was big
Brushed dirt off🟤
It was a poker chip🎰

Coins & poker chip sound like a poker game coming:D
Lately been looking a few pages back at post's and seems you're well-tuned into your Bounty Hunter.
I have a Bounty Hunter still in the box. Just haven't got to try it as I have about half dozen others assembled & ready but you're getting me to think about breaking open the box - at least to see if it works.
Today I got maybe half a dollar in change then the skeeters drove me out - couldn't detect long.

skitters ha 70 f when i detected this week
now xxxxx cold with flurries all week
wish i had your problem of bugs ha
had high end machines but bounty hunter coin meter best there is
george payne designer
knew what he was doing
Coins & poker chip sound like a poker game coming:D
Lately been looking a few pages back at post's and seems you're well-tuned into your Bounty Hunter.
I have a Bounty Hunter still in the box. Just haven't got to try it as I have about half dozen others assembled & ready but you're getting me to think about breaking open the box - at least to see if it works.
Today I got maybe half a dollar in change then the skeeters drove me out - couldn't detect long.