Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Watch what the other hand is doing...

jbow

When there are really big news stories, as now... with Egypt, a huge weather story, and now with a judge ruling the whole Obamacare bill unconstitutional... watch closely what else might be going on. The enemy works this way. He gets everyone's attention on some seemingly big things and then he does something else with sleight of hand... so keep a close eye on other things. Pray that God will shine light into the darkness and expose the works of the enemy. Pray that if anything else is happening that God will show us what it is. The spiritual world is more real than the natural world, for the natural was made by the spiritual. The spiritual affects the natural and we need to be aware of what is going on.... but be at peace for the LORD is still sovereign.

Do you remember when Princess Diana died?? How many remember that Mother Teresa died the next day? Coincidence? or spiritual warfare... you can bet your last dollar that Satan did NOT want any attention given to Mother Teresa, who lived among the hurting, who touched the leper... no! but he was comfortable with the spotight on someone who gave out of their abundance... not with the spotlight on someone who gave all. (This is not meant to diss Diana but to shine a little light into the darkness).

So with this much going on... watch for some other story that goes under the radar because of these "big" stories. I may be wrong but i've seen it happen before.

Maranatha!

Julien

n/t

n/t

Deceivers play the slight of hand tricks and we have some rather wily deceivers in this world who are serving the devil and not God Jehovah in the name of Jesus! Let us be Spiritually aware by the guiding of God's Holy Spirit so no one will deceive us and try to take us continually down the wrong road! These are radical muslims causing the trouble in Egypt and I can guarantee you that BO will agree with them and get this leader out, but 30 years is too long and causes many to be dictators! The Muslims are taking over the world but I believe Jesus will catch His own away soon and keep us safe in Him, for He is our ARK of safety....whether we stay or go is up to God, our Father, Who will send His Son to rapture us up unto Him in His timing and not ours to enter into His golden realm! Amen! I pray that people will wake up before the next election but whatever is in God's plan and of His anwering our prayers is up to Him according to what His plans are for this old sinful world! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty