Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Water Breaks Rock

Mason Jarr

At least it does when it turns to ice. Another one I took a few weeks ago and just processed this morning. I liked the colors of lichen on the rocks at first, but when I saw the ice I knew I wanted to work it into the composition. The overall dull lighting gave the whole scene more of a soft look and seemed to work to illustrate it was COLD.

do you have Grizzly Bears living in your area, and if so, have you taken any pictures of them? Kelley (Texas) :)

None this far south. I'm about 45 miles SE of Boise. The grizzlies are up on the Idaho/Montana/Wyoming border areas. I am going on a snowmobile trip to Yellowstone on the 21st, but I think the bears will still be in hibernation. I'm hoping to get some good pics of the bison though.

It is a beautiful area though, you're right. I'm not originally from here. I was born in Georgia, but I've lived here for over 20 years. I was in the Air Force and decided to live here when I retired.

Very nice picture and I too like the softness of the photo. Oh what beautiful country you live in.