Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Water" Hunt turns up some rings.

UtahRich

My last little fresh water outing and follow up trip turned up 6 rings; a 14k gold ring and 950 Pd ring and 4 'others'. I'm still suffering the disappointment when I see the round ring shape and . . . . it's tungsten carbide or stainless steel.

It's not much compared to most of you that get to hunt the salt water beaches on the coasts, but it is a nice change of pace from chasing a few old coins here and there. (EQ800)

Best of luck to all and Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate.

Rich (Utah)

I think that excellent! Congrads on all four!! Specially the Palladium and the Yellow!!

Very good hunt.. trust me when i tell you there probably a few hundred saltwater hunters wishing there beaches had the potential to give up that much loot...well done..

Looks kind of like when I first detected my local community beach many years ago, pulled up a hand full of rings in a few hours. Not that way now. Congrats on the loot!

Nice finds! I found my first and only palladium ring this last year too. It was on the Big Island of Hawaii. Fits my wife perfectly.

Never found a Palladium yet. But got to tell you that Tungsten guy got a way with women. He looses his rings all over !

Thanks for the comments everybody. Like TVR suggested, the water recreation areas in my region have already been gone over many times, tough to find good spots. I've been going over old posts here looking for fresh water hunting ideas. Always fun to scout new areas.

Rich

Nice finds Im in eastern Ct on the shore and my two best gold rings came from one yard not the beach lol for all the time I spend hunting the beaches during the winter Id wish I would find more.
Mark