Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Waterproof headphones for CTX

The GGUW's are the worse, the GGA's are Next and the only other op for right now besides the Koss yellows. Any with Piezo elements will have poor or fair audio with the CTX, I am testing a couple different now for the CTX, using regular speakers. Kobitone 500's (ratphones) and the audiosears 2463 (sunray pro golds/black widows) So far they are good for dunks....but Cliff is diving with his and I think he has about 15 hours....full under... VB max has a set for his CTX, and dew for his Excalibur....and myself, mine have about 100 plus hours, but I go under just once and awhile, but used them full time hunting in the water on the Excalibur and CTX. If your in a hurry I would recommend the Gray Ghost Amphibians...very well build. Maybe this fall we will have a better set for the CTX , ones that can match the land headphones.....