Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Waterproof Headphones for the NOX

Buddy_TX

Can anyone recommend a Good set of waterproof headphones for the 800 besides ML yellow?

I don't think you fully understand the situation here. What you are asking for DOES NOT EXIST. The metal detector hasnt even been released yet. The manufacturers of detecting headphones dont have a model in their hands to use for measurements and testing. I'm sure several brands of specif equinox headphones will be made as soon as possible, but it simply isnt possible yet.

Love the ML Yellow.. A few simple mods and better than many expensive Aftermarket ones..

Am sure the NOX will have an interesting set...

Where can I find these mods for the yellow phones?

As one who has only owned 10 Minelab detectors so far, I can answer from my own limited experience. With the Excal its pull the speakers and replace the cups with a good pair of muffs. The CTX yellows have a connector issues and need to be replaced completely. Since the 'nox is not available yet, how can we know just how bad they are???

One would think that Minelab would make the CTX headphones and Nox headphones compatible. But hey anything for another buck...right? Even if they are the only other choice is G Ghost unless you make your own or have someone make them. Not a fan of the G Ghost headphones. Uncomfortable on the ears and I had volume problems with them. HY80's on the Minelab yellows are like puffy clouds on the ears....but the headphones themselves are made for Pumpkin head people. There is a market for good headphones waiting on an aggressive person. And that is regardless of the Nox.