Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Waterproofed my TDI

That is too cool. Do you have more pics so we can see the box from every view?
Thanks in advance,
Patrick

that is pretty neat!...do you have any issues with it overheating?

maybe you should send your info over to White's so they can get a clue and give us what we've been asking for....a WATERPROOF TDI!!!

I like the control houseing box. Very cool. Have you submerged it for a specific period of time to get the results as far as NO LEAKS. and for how long?

I like the looks of it. Clean work. No cable clam crap. loaded with silicone and so forth. :cheers:

Sweet looking job! Keep us informed if she was worth the effort...Thanks for sharing..

I would not submerge it. I love hunting in the rain and in the surf so no worries now. Thanks for your kind comments.