Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We need an Ignore user button in this forum....

Crash620

Since certain members here can not be mature enough to keep their personal issues on the other side of the pond, We definitely need a filter so we could just ignore their bantering....

I was agoing to ignore the whole thing too, I started to write an answer to the post I linked to in this post but decided it was better to let it lie. Then I read your post. So...When some one admits to "pushing buttons" beacuse they can... it seem's to me that they may be the problem.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?63,812303,812303#msg-812303

J

Saw the last pi$$ing match last week... Ignored that one... Now it is here... People need to act their respective ages and quit the nonsense.... If they want to continue, I dont need to see it... Take it to PM's then.... Most of us are here to talk about the E-trac and dont care about peoples personal issues with each other or what happens at MLO... It just about looked like a plug for there site on this forum.... Maybe our Moderators can take a look at this and take some action on this... One can only hope......

J... With regard to that post, I agree with you... JM is just as much a part of the problem as TonyH and Louis Vuitton... They are the 3 that I take issue with.... As I said above, let them take their personal issues to PM's if they want to continue...

Me thinks the Guv has had enough. Pretty soon he'll pull the plug and history will repeat itself as some people do not learn from their mistakes....Jim