Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We need to ban together and fight with these people

Ken in Georgia

See link and write them to as a metal detector user.

http://www.saa.org/Portals/0/SAA/new/American%20Digger%20Letter%20-%20Spike%20TV.pdf

BAND together with them and you might as well throw away your detector. If that group has it's way, metal detecting would be made illegal.

this is true as they do NOT have a very good opinion of us!
in this case,however,we should let them go forward with this,because it is also in our interests
to do so!.point is,IF they can get the show "modified" or even cancelled BEFORE it hits the airwaves,
then we will have accomplished our purpose. as in the political arena,"bi-partanship" wins the day!
in other words,let 'em say what they want,because we do have a common goal to eliminate this show!
just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Well maybe we can get a voice and show them what we really do. And work together!!!!

Ken in Georgia said:
Well maybe we can get a voice and show them what we really do. And work together!!!!

Do me a favor. Go read what they are saying about ALL detectorists in the archie blogs and online petitions to remove the shows. Empowering this group will only backfire and inspire them to go after US after they kill the shows.

they have been after us for years this is nothing new!
they dislike us because they believe we are reckless!
nothing could be further from the truth!.they just do NOT want
competition!..hence the moniker,"reckless"

(h.h.!)
j.t.

What a couple of amature jack offs. Surely can tell by the terms they use. Once had a wanna be buddy that would always develop short names trying to be cool... I also immediately thought it was Garrett sponsoring this show. Lasty, I certainly could see regulations coming... just a matter of time before "Big Government" establishment wants to tax the major finds all of us retreive daily, LOL! Probably determine items to be "property of the state". I would say fire away at Garrett with the foreseen outcome. HH while it lasts! Mike

it's difficult to comprehend "charlie garrett" condoning
this show,never mind sponsoring it!..just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.