Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wedding Ring Return

Hendrix

I was able to find a lost wedding ring for a very happy lady yesterday!
ring.jpg

Got a text from a young lady saying her husband lost his ring in the yard, wasn't able to get there for a week but the distance was enough i asked for 50 to at least cover my fuel, which was agreed upon. I step out of truck, 5 min later im holding the ring. Figured i try the manticore, rang up a 30 with a nice circle on screen
IMG_0924.jpeg

Whoa, talk about a speedy ring rescue mission! That's some serious efficiency right there! Kudos for going the extra mile (literally!) to help out. The manticore maneuver worked like a charm, and that 5-minute magic is impressive!

I was able to find a lost wedding ring for a very happy lady yesterday!
View attachment 37891
I love looking for lost items. Its fantastic feeling when you able to return cherished lost item. I recently search for a lost wedding band but the owner had no idea where or when it was lost. Needless to say, I didnt find it. I have if they dont know where or when, you'll never find it. Ive been on too many goose chases and came up empty handed. Glad you knew where it was lost. Great save !!!

HH
Donna(NJ)

I love looking for lost items. Its fantastic feeling when you able to return cherished lost item. I recently search for a lost wedding band but the owner had no idea where or when it was lost. Needless to say, I didnt find it. I have if they dont know where or when, you'll never find it. Ive been on too many goose chases and came up empty handed. Glad you knew where it was lost. Great save !!!

HH
Donna(NJ)
I agree the biggest problem is many think they lost it in one spot and yet it in a different area, I now ask when was the last time you seen the ring and where you have been since. Even I had a problem with myself as I was detecting and realize my wedding ring was gone and thought it must be here somewhere and spent time looking for it with no luck, thenI get home and there it laid on the sink when I wash up for lunch.
I was sure I had it on when I went detecting.
Rick

I agree the biggest problem is many think they lost it in one spot and yet it in a different area, I now ask when was the last time you seen the ring and where you have been since. Even I had a problem with myself as I was detecting and realize my wedding ring was gone and thought it must be here somewhere and spent time looking for it with no luck, thenI get home and there it laid on the sink when I wash up for lunch.
I was sure I had it on when I went detecting.
Rick
Its usually a long time between the lost and the time the person realized it was lost. I also had another incident where I was hunting a scoccer field. A guy came up to me and asked it 'that thing' could find keys??' Yep, walked around for awhile and all of a sudden I noticed the guy and his friend are gone. Well, if they cant spend the time looking, neither can I. Since there wasnt much to find, I walked across the street to the school. What do you think I found on the path !!!!! Unfortunately they were gone. I turned them into the school the next day.

Unless they say they saw it go into the sand, there, slim to none it wont be near them. But I always give it a college try. However, I wont search the whole beach. 20x20 sq and then Im off hunting for myself !!!

HH
Donna(NJ)