Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend finds with my new Outlaw.

B.RATNY

Hi all, I'm usually posting over on the AT Pro forum, but I've been wanting an ultra light back pack machine for hiking so I picked up an Outlaw. I have to say I'm pretty impressed with its performance, and lightweight, oh my god this thing is light as a feather. I got a chance to hunt a bit over the weekend so I took it to a couple of my pounded sites for a test and I would say it passed with flying colors. Here are a few of the relics found, and as far as coins I also found a couple wheat pennies and a bunch of clad. I also dug my share of trash learning the sounds of the machine, but no more than I typically dig with any of my other machines. I can't wait to get this thing deep in the woods to some of my colonial sites. All in all I'm very pleased with the Outlaw, It's a definite keeper..
HH Butch NY

from all of us hear welcome nice finds

Nice finds. Glad to see you over here in the Tosoro forum.

The Tesoro Outlaw is truly an amazing detector in the right hands.

tabman

Pretty nice hunt for a new machine,

...It looks like you're getting a handle on it. I would like to hunt back east at a colonial cellar hole sometime with a Tesoro and a small coil. Even if the colonial site is well pounded, the Outlaw with the 5.75" concintric coil would be a dynamite combo and would probably come up with some keepers. Keep up the good work & HH

I am thinking of getting my outlaw over some old ground.The Outlaw has such a smooth tone it makes you just want to hunt with it.It is so retro also.So different.Nice way to find treasure there! :thumbup:

Nice hunt! Looks as if you are already appreciating how versatile the Outlaw can be. The 3 coil pack makes the Outlaw a performer under most circumstances. I'm sure a lot of us will be interested in future posts. HH

Due to the amount of trash at these sites I was using the 5.75 inch coil. It ran very smooth and got some good depth. It had no problem handling the heavy coating of trash.
HH Butch NY

I agree, Its a keeper . It has a place amongst anyones line up of detectors.

Great finds and they certainly are unique! What depths did you find most at and what was the deepest find?

Most of the finds were in the 3 to 5 inch range except for one of the wheat pennies, that had to be pushing 7 inches, which I thought was very good depth with the 5.75" coil.
HH Butch NY

Looks like a great hunt. Thanks for sharing!