Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend hunt at new spot

JimmyCT

I tried a new (to me) hunting spot. Maiden voyage on Saturday I found three silver dimes. Sunday.... I just had to go back to see what else was there. Glad I did as I found 7 more silvers. One hole I pulled a merc dime re-scanned the hole and out came the silver quarter! Total hunting time for the two days: 8 hours. Also found plenty of wheat pennies with the oldest being 1911. Thanks for looking.
Detector: Equinox 800. Settings: Park1, IB - 0, Recovery - 4, GB - 0, 50 tones

Attachments

• IMG_5766.jpg
    IMG_5766.jpg
    788.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5770.jpg
    IMG_5770.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_5784.jpg
    IMG_5784.jpg
    729.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_5791.jpg
    IMG_5791.jpg
    623.4 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_5797.jpg
    IMG_5797.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_5816.jpg
    IMG_5816.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 117
Looks Ike the old bear has come out of hibernation...🤣😂
Very nice results there Jim!!
I think you should rest next weekend though...:lol:
Thanks Felix! Oh I am.... I’m resting now FOR next weekend 🤣🤣

If you look at hours vs silver I believe you are way ahead of the average joe here, good job!!

Pretty outstanding weekend hunt and new spot. Its tough to add that high, but seems like my math says 10 silvers for the weekend. Pretty darn nice! HH Jim tn
Thanks Jim!

7 silvers in 8 hours - it doesn't get much better than that. Good job!

7 silvers in 8 hours - it doesn't get much better than that. Good job!
I hunted about 4 hours on each day (Sat and Sun)
I found 10 silver coins in those 8 hours
Thanks for looking !

Looks like I'm making it to easy on you Jim, next time those silvers will be a lot deeper plus I'm going to throw in a bunch off nails for masking.
For my next trip, Would you be able to include some larger diameter silver ? 🤭😁 thanks buddy!!